In this course, budtenders will learn about Canadian Licensed Producers, how cannabis is grown, how products are made, and about different ways to consume cannabis. Budtenders will gain in-depth knowledge on reading and understanding labels, and how to best explain them to customers. While this course builds on information learned in the Cannabis 201 course, it can also be consumed as a stand-alone course. The course was specifically written for Canadian budtenders.
LPs, Cannabis Products, & Cannabis Consumption: Course Sections
- Licensed Producers in Canada
- The Basics of Cannabis Cultivation
- Dried Cannabis Consumption
- The Basics of Cannabis Extraction
- Extracted Cannabis Product Consumption
- How to Read Labels